Prof. Clive Agnew (Vice-President, Teaching, Learning and Students) hosted the 2014 Teaching Excellence Awards in May 2014. These competitive awards celebrate significant and sustained commitment to excellence in teaching and learning and are decided by a panel drawn from across the University and chaired by Prof. Kersti Börjars (Associate Vice-President, Teaching, Learning and Students). The winners demonstrated individual excellence, evidence of supporting and developing colleagues, impact and engagement beyond their immediate role and a commitment to their own development in teaching and learning.
The 2014 Winners are:
- John Pal, Manchester Business School
- David Schultz, School of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
- Colin Lumsden, Manchester Medical School
- Jill Barber, Manchester Pharmacy School
- Louise Walker, School of Mathematics
- Jennie Blake, University of Manchester Library
The winners of these awards will now join the University Teaching Excellence Network along with previous winners, our National Teaching Fellows and Distinguished Achievement Medallists to support and influence teaching and learning development in the future.
|John Pal||David Schultz||Colin Lumsden||Jill Barber||Louise Walker||Jennie Blake|
Video from the Teaching Excellence Awards presentation: